Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rheumatiz Medicine


I was doing a little research yesterday...as I get older I'm discovering that I have more aches and pains than I used to...and I don't like taking drugs for them because that just masks the issue. Plus I'm very sensitive to everything and if anyone experiences the side effects of a drug, it is ME. (I'm like the canary in the coal mine, and if you know what I'm talking about, you just aged yourself too.)

The layman's definition of Rheumatism is pain and inflammation in the joints and muscles; it can often be affected by temperature changes such as exposure to cold.

A wonderful and natural way to deal with these issues is to use essential oils. Try Chamomile, Lavender, and Rosemary. Not only do they smell wonderful, but they have amazing properties to help our bodies heal! Try adding a few drops to a warm bath and soak for about 15 minutes. To make it truly luxurious, add some Bath Salts, especially if they have Epsom salts, Dead Sea salts, and Himalayan Pink salts (and no additional fragrance). Relax and let the salts and essential oils work for you. Heaven and Earth Essentials offers Bath Salts with these ingredients and we can add any or all three of these essential oils in it for you.

Another good way to help your aching joints is to add a few drops of these essential oils to a non-fragranced, natural lotion or cream or massage oil. Gently massage into the skin, let it soak in. Try our Massage Oil, Emollient Lotion, or Silken Glove Hand Cream--we'll add the essential oils for you.

When you use natural products, you can't help but feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment