Friday, April 9, 2010

If I Had a Magic Wand...

If I had a magic wand, I would change so many things...
I know so many good people out there who have had to deal with such great pain...I would help them all if I could.
I know there are a lot of issues with how we treat our planet...I would change them all if I could.
I know there are a lot of animals out there that need help...I would help them all if I could.

Right now I do what I can in my little corner of the world. Life is so short and we need to take care of each other, not because someone tells us to or gives us something to reward us if we do it, but because it's the right thing to do. We are in such a hurry these days that we forget that deep down in our core, we need to care for each other. Animals do it, why can't we?

If I had a magic wand, I would not change anything about myself. I would not change myself because I firmly believe that if I made all the other changes, the process of doing so would be so incredibly gratifying that I would change as a result and want to do even more good.
Now, where is that magic wand?

No comments:

Post a Comment